"Financial and estate planners can sometimes recommend strategies which leave their clients with serious and unforeseen tax repercussions. As a tax and financial expert, it is my strong belief that
sound investment strategies are incomplete without giving careful consideration to tax planning.
For example: a 40% return on an investment may sound great, but when it's taxed at a 60% tax rate it's not nearly as attractive as a 30% return taxed at a 15% tax rate
. When clients work with me, they not only receive professional financial plans and strategies, but the confidence that their plan is designed with the best overall approach including a reduced exposure to unnecessary taxes."
Lawrence Kopf , MBA, CPA
PLEASE CONSIDER THE IMPORTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS: What is
- Do my investments offer high growth potential?
- Are my tax payments as low as possible?
- Is my retirement income planning adequate? How can I be sure?
- Does my life insurance program meet the requirements of my estate plan? How can I be sure?
- Do I have a Will? Does my spouse?
- Were I to become disabled, do I have a non-work source of income?
- Do I have adequate personal life insurance? Does my spouse?
- In the event of my death, will my family be able to pay off all loans and maintain our current standard of living?
- Do I need assistance from a qualified advisor in planning my insurance needs?
- Do I have a current list of important personal papers and their locations?
- Does my executor know the contents and location of my Last Will and Testament and my estate plans?
- Do I fully understand my life insurance death benefits?
- Do I understand my employer's death benefit program?
- Have I designated a guardian for my children?
- Is my spouse's &/or my Last Will and Testament current and consistent with my estate plans?
- Do I understand how my estate will be taxed?
- Do I know what my family will receive from the net proceeds of my estate?
- Does my estate plan take inflation and standard of living into account?
Click here for List of Services Available
To request a complete questionnaire for the evaluation of your financial and risk management situation,
or for a consultation, please
or email us at FP@taxonly.com
HOME | SAVE $ | LATE FILERS | CONSULTING | PLANNING | RESOURCES | CONTACT US